ChatterCorner

Hello there! Very Happy
Welcome to ChatterCorner! ChatterCorner is a site where you can just come chat about random stuff & have fun. So register today! It's easy and free! And when you register the Advice, School, Photography, Graphics Designing, & Writing (including Roleplays!) forums will open up to you. So why not join today?!

~ ChatterCorner Staff

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ChatterCorner

Hello there! Very Happy
Welcome to ChatterCorner! ChatterCorner is a site where you can just come chat about random stuff & have fun. So register today! It's easy and free! And when you register the Advice, School, Photography, Graphics Designing, & Writing (including Roleplays!) forums will open up to you. So why not join today?!

~ ChatterCorner Staff

ChatterCorner

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where the cool people talk.

2 posters

~*The Middle Fan Club*~

iBeForgotten
    iBeForgotten
    Designer
    Designer

~*The Middle Fan Club*~ Empty ~*The Middle Fan Club*~

Post by iBeForgotten Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 am

haha [: i love this show : D
    so like, what's y'alls favorite episodes?[:
    i like the one with the boom box that gets taken away and they're like "let's write a letter and we'll seal it with something so they can't track our DNA!" "Or.. the guys right there, we could just talk to him"
    x]
    Fluffy
    Fluffy
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

~*The Middle Fan Club*~ Empty Re: ~*The Middle Fan Club*~

Post by Fluffy Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:19 pm

I love the middle..
    I like the one where they are attempting to do spring cleaning.. where they throw everything outside? I like others too :3